28th July 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment being a Diploma holder in Nursing?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Diploma in Nursing course. I want to apply for a Nursing Officer post in the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute. So I want to know if I am eligible or not to apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

30th July 2020, 03:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment being a Diploma holder in Nursing?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Diploma/ B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment being a Diploma holder in Nursing.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.bmcri.org/.
30th July 2020, 03:44 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment being a Diploma holder in Nursing?

Yes , you can apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment being a Diploma holder in Nursing because that is the only basic requirement for this post .

One other requirements is you have to done KNC registration.

150 vacancy available for this post.
30th July 2020, 11:15 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment as the minimum qualification to apply is Diploma in Nursing or Degree in nursing with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Institute.
31st July 2020, 12:17 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• YES, you are eligible to apply for Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute nursing officer recruitment being a diploma holder in nursing.

••• Official website
http://www.bmcri.ac.in
31st July 2020, 12:32 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° As per the eligibility criteria, candidates should have MD/MS/M.Ch/DM, Diploma in nursing or equivalent from a recognized Institute.

Hence, you are eligible to apply for this post being a Diploma holder in nursing.

Click here for more information
31st July 2020, 01:29 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment being a Diploma holder in Nursing.

Educational Qualification required for Nursing Officer recruitment in BMCRI are -
Candidate must have done Diploma in Nursing or B.Sc in Nursing from a recognised University.
Candidate also should be done KNC registration.
31st July 2020, 09:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment being a Diploma holder in Nursing. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Diploma in Nursing or BSc in Nursing from a recognized university/Institute. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 27 years. There are total 150 vacancies available under this post and there is no application fee to pay.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.bmcri.org
31st July 2020, 10:06 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment:

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment with Diploma in Nursing course.

Name of the Organization - Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute

Name of the Job Position - Nursing Officer

>> Minimum qualification required is "Diploma in Nursing" or "B.Sc in Nursing" from a recognized university by Government of Karnataka.

>> As you are done with Diploma in Nursing course, I can say that you are certainly eligible.

Click here for official notification
31st July 2020, 11:27 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment being a Diploma holder in Nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?