28th July 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment?

Hello friends, I have completed my BSc in Nursing course. I want to apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post under the BMCRI. Waiting for your response!

30th July 2020, 03:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Diploma/ B,Sc (Nursing) from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.bmcri.org/.
30th July 2020, 03:41 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment?

Requirements to apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment is given below-

1.Candidates should have completed Diploma in Nursing or B.Sc in Nursing.

2.KNC registration should be done.
Last date for application submission is 24/7/2020
31st July 2020, 12:20 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

•••• Candidate should have MD/MS/M.Ch/DM, diploma in nursing / BSc nursing / diploma aur equivalent from a board / University / Institution.

•••• The minimum age should be 18 years in maximum should not exceed 27 years.

http://www.bmcri.ac.in
31st July 2020, 10:13 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Requirements required to apply for Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment:

Major requirements required to apply for Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the College - Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute

Name of the Job Position - Nursing Officer

>> You must have completed Diploma in Nursing or B.Sc in Nursing course from a recognized university by Government of Karnataka, KNC registration must be done

>> Number of vacancies for Nursing Officer - 150 vacancies

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?