21st October 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BECIL OT Assistant recruitment being a BTech Mechanical graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BTech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to apply for BECIL recruitment of this year for the post of OT Assistant. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

23rd October 2018, 10:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BECIL OT Assistant recruitment being a BTech Mechanical graduate?

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this BECIL OT Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited

Name of the Job Position - OT Assistant

>> Matriculation pass with the science subjects from a recognized university and 2 year's of experience from the reputed institute.

>> Hence, if you don't have working experience of the said year's then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Website
24th October 2018, 05:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BECIL OT Assistant recruitment being a BTech Mechanical graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BTech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to apply for BECIL recruitment of this year for the post of OT Assistant. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Candidates who have passed matriculation examination with Science subjects from a recognized university and having two years’ experience from any reputed institute are eligible to apply for the OT Assistant posts in BECIL. Therefore, if you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the BECIL OT Assistant recruitment. You should have at least two years’ experience from any reputed institute for applying the OT Assistant recruitment in BECIL. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?