21st October 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to OT Assistant through BECIL recruitment?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of OT Assistant through BECIL recruitment? I have applied for the same post through BECIL recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

23rd October 2018, 10:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to OT Assistant through BECIL recruitment?

Pay Scale offered for the post of OT Assistant in BECIL:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for this BECIL OT Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited

Name of the Job Position - OT Assistant

Emolument Approved - Rs.24,000/- per month

Click here for Official Website
24th October 2018, 04:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of OT Assistant through BECIL recruitment? I have applied for the same post through BECIL recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

Emolument approved for the OT Assistant post is Rs 24,000 per month. Age of the candidates should not be more than 40 years as on 15-10-2018. Candidates are recruited purely on contract basis for deployment in a government hospital in Delhi/NCR through BECIL recruitment. There are 6 number of persons required for the OT Assistant post in the BECIL recruitment. Candidates can find the details in the BECIL website link given Click Here
24th October 2018, 07:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

An OT Assistant under BECIL recruitment, may get an approximate salary of Rs. 20,000/- per month. The salary may range upto Rs. 30,000/- and above depending upon the experience and position of the candidate. Interested candidates can visit the official website at
(http://www.becil.com/) and apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?