3rd October 2015, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government job being an 40 years age female candidate?

I am 40 year female candidate. My Details of the career as follows:

Educational Qualification: B.B.A., P.G. Diploma in personnel Management & IR, M.Com. (Mngt.), M.B.A. (HR) from GTU.

Experience:Total eight years of experience (5-6 year experience at managerial level)

Since : January 2014 doing nothing, due to family reasons.

Now i want to do Government job. Can i applied for GPSC class-I, II and for lecturer ship in Govt. Colleges or Universities?

Please guide me.
Thanks & Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  2. Can I apply for government jobs being a female candidate at the age of 40 years?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  4. Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 33 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Age limit for SC candidate to apply for government nursing job? How to apply for it?
  6. Maximum age limit for females to apply for government job under State Government of Orissa?
  7. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  8. What's the age relaxation of MOBC candidate for Upper primary(Assam) teacher job? I'm a female candidate of 38 years and 3 months old
  9. How to join police field after completing PUC science with 77%
  10. How to be a sub inspector?
  11. Is there any age limit to apply for government college lecturer job?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?
  13. Age limit for Government jobs after doing M.Sc in Computer Science 11 years back?
  14. What kind of job I will get in Government sector if secure less than 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  15. How can I get jobs being 40 years of age in government or in public sector?
  16. What is the age limit followed for applying government teaching job for female? Am I eligible if I am 35 years old?
  17. Can I prepare for JPSC exam if I am a student of 4th year BSc Nursing course
  18. Can I apply for Teaching Job in Government Schools being a candidate with an age of 38 years?
7th October 2015, 02:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government job being an 40 years age female candidate?

Lectureship is the only option now for you and you have qualification required for it. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your post graduation.

Selection will be based on the performance in UGC NET lectureship exam for which there is no upper age limit. Once you qualify it with excellent score then you can apply for lecturer job and get salary according to government pay scale.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?