7th January 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk recruitment being a LLB graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my LLB Honours course. I am interested to apply in High Court of Punjab & Haryana recruitment for Clerk post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

13th January 2019, 09:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk recruitment being a LLB graduate? Last date to apply?

You are eligible to apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk recruitment being a LLB graduate, if you fullfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.

You must have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university/institute.
You must have passed 10th/matriculation with Hindi as one of the subject
You must have basic knowledge of computers (preferably in word processing and spread sheets).
You should be in age between 18 to 42 years as on 01/01/2019. 5 years of relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for SC/ST and BC candidates of Haryana.

For more details, visit official website;
https://www.sssc.gov.in
13th January 2019, 09:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk recruitment being a LLB graduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for High Court of Punjab and Haryana is given below,

Name of the Organization - High Court of Punjab and Haryana

Name of the Job Position - Clerk

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or it's equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

>> And you should have passed matriculation with Hindi as one of the subjects and should have proficiency in operation of computers to be eligible.

>> Hence, eventhough you have done, if you met the above criteria then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 7th February, 2019

Click here for Registration

Click here for More Details

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?