14th December 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Steno Typist recruitment?

Hi, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in High Court of Punjab & Haryana for Steno Typist recruitment. I am interested to apply for this recruitment so I need to know about the eligibility criteria.

16th December 2019, 07:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Steno Typist recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Steno Typist recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Steno Typist recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - High Court of Punjab & Haryana

Name of the Job Position - Steno Typist

>> Graduation or its equivalent qualification is required.

>> Also proficiency in Operation of Computers (Like Word Processing and Spread Sheets..etc.,)

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Of course, there is an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates. Age criteria is considered as on 15th January, 2020.

Click here for official notification
16th December 2019, 03:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Steno Typist recruitment?

The eligibility to apply for the High Court of Punjab & Haryana Steno Typist recruitment is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream or equivalent from a recognized university plus has a proficiency in operations of computers like word processing and spreadsheets.

The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 30 years. There are total 20 vacancies available for this post and the last date to apply is on 15th January 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.highcourtchd.gov.in
17th December 2019, 12:39 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Steno Typist recruitment :-

Educational qualification :-
------------------------------
1) You must have completed Graduation degree form any recognized University or Institute in full time course to get eligible for the post of Steno-Typist in High Court of Punjab & Haryana.

2) You should have basic knowledge of computer to get eligible for the above post.

Age Limit :-
---------------
Your age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 15 January, 2020 to get eligible for this post.

Please check below website for more information :-
https://highcourtchd.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?