25th August 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Law Officer recruitment being an LLB graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my LLB course. I want to apply in Himachal Pradesh PSC Law Officer recruitment. I am interested to join through Himachal Pradesh PSC as a Law Officer. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

29th August 2019, 01:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Law Officer recruitment being an LLB graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Law Officer recruitment being a LLB graduate. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in law with B.A. in Hindi from a recognized college/university will be eligible for the recruitment.
29th August 2019, 01:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Law Officer recruitment being an LLB graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my LLB course. I want to apply in Himachal Pradesh PSC Law Officer recruitment. I am interested to join through Himachal Pradesh PSC as a Law Officer. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

Yes, you can apply for the Law Officer (on contract basis) recruitment in the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission after completion of the LLB degree provided you should have at least 5 years experience as an advocate. Your age should be below 45 years for applying to the Law Officer recruitment in the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the Law Officer (on contract basis) recruitment in the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
29th August 2019, 03:59 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Himachal Pradesh PSC Law Officer recruitment -

Candidates having degree in law or it's equivalent from a recognized university and experience of at least 5 years as an advocate can apply for the post of Law Officer at a pay scale of Rs 10,300 to Rs 34,800 per month.

Official website is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
29th August 2019, 04:05 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Himachal Pradesh PSC Law Officer recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Applicant should have a Degree in Law from recognized institute and B.A. with Hindi as one of the main (Elective) subject.

>> Experience:-

At least 5 years experience as an Advocate.

>> Desirable:-

Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.

>> Age Limit:-

Minimum Age:- 18 years.

Maximum Age:- 45 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment being an LLB Graduate.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
29th August 2019, 08:00 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Law Officer recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess degree in Law from a recognized University or its equivalent and At least 5 years experience as an advocate.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 45 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?