25th August 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment with 52% in BSc(Nursing)?

Hello friends, I have secured 52% in BSc(Nursing) course. Now, I want to apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

29th August 2019, 03:59 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment with 52% in BSc(Nursing)?

Kolkata Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Applicant should have completed G.N.M or B.Sc Nursing from the recognized institute and registered with West Bengal nursing council.

Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal and have proficiency in Bengali language.

>> Maximum Age Limit:- 64 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment with 52% in B.Sc (Nursing).

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.kmcgov.in.
29th August 2019, 04:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment with 52% in BSc(Nursing)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have secured 52% in BSc(Nursing) course. Now, I want to apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

Yes, you can apply for the Staff Nurse recruitment in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation after completion of BSc (Nursing) course with 52% marks. You have to be registered under West Bengal Nursing Council and should have proficiency in Bengali for applying to the Staff Nurse recruitment in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation. Your age should not be more than 64 years for applying to the Staff Nurse recruitment in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation. Candidates are shortlisted for the Staff Nurse recruitment in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
29th August 2019, 07:54 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess GNM training course from an Institute recognized form Indian Nursing Council/WB Nursing Council OR B.Sc (Nursing).

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 64 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?