4th December 2017, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in government of India after completion of Chinese language graduation?

Sir/Mam, I am Chinese language graduate, I am in search of government job under Government of India, Please let me know about this. What should be the steps I need to follow the same? Do I need to do some extra course after this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  2. Is there any government job in India which I can apply if I am a expert in French language?
  3. Which government job I can apply for after completion of graduation B.Com in correspondence mode?
  4. What kinda government jobs I can get by studying Chinese or French language?
  5. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of BA?
  6. How can I get a government job in India after completion of MA Geography?
  7. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  9. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  10. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
  11. Which government job I can apply after completion of BBA graduation and pursuing MA in Economics?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  15. When I will get the government job after completion of graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it valid to get a government job anywhere in India after completion of graduation course in Sunrise University, Alwar? -- [New]
  17. What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?
  18. How to get a government job in India after completion of BDS degree?
10th December 2017, 06:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for job in government of India after completion of Chinese language graduation?

You can try job at embassies in India, if you have got graduation in Chinese language. You can get job as translators and interpreters.

There is a huge demand of Chinese language experts in MNCs too these days for various profiles. If you have good hold over Chinese language, then you can surely get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?