24th August 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist recruitment being a BPT graduate?

I have done BPT course. Now I want to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist recruitment. So, I would like to know if can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

28th August 2019, 01:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist recruitment being a BPT graduate?

In order to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist recruitment, candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in physiotherapy from a recognized college/university. As you are a BPT graduate, hence you are eligible for the recruitment.
28th August 2019, 05:38 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist recruitment being a BPT graduate?

MRB Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have degree in Physiotherapy or BPT graduate from recognized university.

Age should be minimum 30 years and maximum 57 years.

For more information log on to official website mrb.tn.gov.in.
28th August 2019, 06:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for MRB (Medical Service Recruitment Board) Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years for OC and 18 to 57 years for ST/SCA/SC/MBC&DNC/ BCM/BC.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for MRB (Medical Service Recruitment Board) Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist recruitment being a BPT graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/.
28th August 2019, 07:36 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Physiotherapy from recognized university.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 30 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
29th August 2019, 12:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist recruitment.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Medical Services Recruitment Board

Name of the Job Position - Physiotherapist

Qualification Required:-

A) You should have completed a Degree in Physiotherapy.

B) And you on the date of the Board's notification for the post must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.

@ Hence, if you can meet "B" point along with "A" point, I can surely say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. Please go through the official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?