7th January 2020, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NABARD Assistant Manager recruitment being an MBA-HR holder?

I have done MBA-HR and now I want to apply for NABARD recruitment of Assistant Manager. So, I would like to know if I can apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

9th January 2020, 03:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NABARD Assistant Manager recruitment being an MBA-HR holder?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NABARD (National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development) Assistant Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, Yes you are eligible to apply for NABARD (National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development) Assistant Manager recruitment being an MBA-HR holder.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.nabard.org/.
9th January 2020, 09:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NABARD Assistant Manager recruitment being an MBA-HR holder?

Yes, you can certainly apply for National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development NABARD Assistant Manager recruitment.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development NABARD Assistant Manager recruitment is Graduation in relevant stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website https://www.nabard.org for more information.
9th January 2020, 10:53 PM
sitaram0605

NABARD Assistant Manager recruitment 2020:

~~ Eligibility criteria:

-->> Educational Qualification:

The educational qualification for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment is a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks.

-->> Age Limit:

The minimum age is 21 years, and the maximum age is 30 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?