7th January 2020, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Mechanic Draftsmen in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of pay scale for Mechanic Draftsmen in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

9th January 2020, 10:56 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Mechanic Draftsmen in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Mechanic Draftsman recruitment is Rs. 7,700 to Rs. 8,050 per month.

Vacancies are available in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Mechanic Draftsman recruitment is 10 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://jhs.bhel.com/.
9th January 2020, 09:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Mechanic Draftsmen in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited?

Pay Scale allotted to Mechanic Draftsmen in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited:-

Average annual salary for draughtsman mechanical in BHEL is INR 2.5 lakhs.
9th January 2020, 10:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted to Mechanic Draftsmen in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited are Rs. 7,000/- per month.

Total number of vacancies available in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited for Draftsmen (Mechanic) are 10.
10th January 2020, 02:41 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale that would be allotted to the candidates selected through Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Mechanic Draftsman recruitment 2020 would be Rs.7,000 per month.

You can visit the website https://careers.bhel.in:8443/bhel/jsp/#openings for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?