30th October 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the post of Engineer in NTPC?

I m a final year engineering student (electronics and communication branch).till 6th sem,my percentage is 63%.can i apply for the post of engineer in ntpc?

4th November 2014, 12:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of Engineer in NTPC?

Yes, you can apply for the post of engineer after completion of your engineering course in Electronics and Communication. NTPC reruits via GATE score followed by interview and medical examination rounds. There is no separate written test for NTPC. Since there is no percentage bar for appearing in GATE so you can definitely appear in GATE. If you score very good percentile in GATE, you have a high chance of getting employment opportunity in NTPC>
25th August 2015, 04:02 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of Engineer in NTPC?

Yes,you can apply for the post of Engineer in NTPC being a engineering student of electronics and communication branch .

The candidate who wishes to join NTPC as an Engineer will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). On the basis of GATE marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation .

Eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Engineer in NTPC are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE with not less than 65% marks .

-The candidate age should be more than 27 years at time of application .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?