15th March 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for state government job after completion of BA degree? What is the minimum age limit to apply?

I am 36years old .my edugational qualification 10 th std,I am passed in BA dde in kamarajer university.can i apply for state government job? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible on this? Thank you.

18th April 2015, 04:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for state government job after completion of BA degree? What is the minimum age limit to apply?

Yes dear you are eligible to apply for the state government jobs. But it completely depends on the various state government. And actually the Upper age limit for almost all the State government have about 34 years.

So according to this you are not allowed for the state government exams. But yes there is option for you. If you have a reservation category then you can use that relaxation.

For Instance , recently AP government has been released the notification for age limits and it is said that the age should be in between 34 to 40 years for State government jobs.

There is No doubt about the educational qualification of yours. Whether it is distance mode or regular mode you are eligible for the various posts in State Government jobs.

So try to confirm which state are you belonging to and also is their any category reservation ?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?