18th April 2022, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I become SDO after English honours at the age of 18 years old?

I am studying English honours,2nd year,17 years old. Can I become a SDO with this education? I need to know that what should I do after completing my graduation, to be a SDO.please help.

19th April 2022, 04:22 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become SDO after English honours at the age of 18 years old?

Please find below the eligibility criteria to get eligible for SDO.

Qualifucation:-

After completing your Graduation degree, you have to appear in Public Service Commission Exam (PSC) or State Civil Services Exam and get a qualifying score to become an SDO.

The age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 30 years to get eligible for the post.

If you meet the above criteria, then you can apply for this post.
20th April 2022, 04:47 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For becoming SDO candidate must have completed graduation in that particular field which they want to join as SDO.

They must be between 21 to 30 years to join as SDO , OBC category is allowed 3 years of relaxation.

When a candidate qualified for all the 3 criteria, they become eligible for SDO.
22nd April 2022, 10:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become SDO (Sub Divisional Officer) a candidate must have done graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university. If you want to join an electrical department then your bachelor's degree should be in the electrical field. The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and the maximum age limit should not be more than 30 years.

You need to qualify Public Service Commission Examination (PSC) or State Civil Services Examination which is conducted by the State Government.
27th April 2022, 09:37 PM
HansAnkhiya

Yes, you can prepare for Govt. Jobs and 22 is just a starting. Have faith in yourself and it wouldn't matter what's your age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?