18th April 2022, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Which degree course is better to become a Sale Tax Officer?

Hi sir my name is Tufail khan. I am 17 year old. I have completed my intermediate in july and after that i stuck in my family problem. So i want to become a sales tax officer. sir please tell me which course degree is better in sales tax officer.

18th April 2022, 11:02 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree course is better to become a Sale Tax Officer?

You must have completed your Graduation degree in any stream from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for this post. You have to appear for the SSC CGL exam or UPSC exam and get a qualifying score to become a Sale Tax Officer.
18th April 2022, 11:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become a Sales Tax Officer a candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The age limit should be between 18-32 years, it may vary depending upon the different groupings.

You have to prepare and appear for the SSC CGL entrance examination for the sales tax officer. You may also choose to appear for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) examination. There are two rounds for selection that is two written examinations and one interview round.
19th April 2022, 04:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The student needs to be a graduate, there are no specific academic qualification or degree required to enter this profession.
Hence graduation in any field , along with clearing the entrance exam is necessary.
One must have studied subjects like
Economics
Commerce
Accounting etc.
Or if they have done their graduation with commerce then its good for such career.
27th April 2022, 09:25 PM
HansAnkhiya

Here is a step by step guide on how to become a sales tax officer.

Complete your graduation in any discipline.
Prepare and appear for the SSC CGL entrance exam for the sales tax officer. Your age should be within 18-32 years. This can vary for general and other categories. Moreover, clearing the exam with a good score is important as there is a huge competition in this field.
Some students choose to appear for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) examination, which is also a highly competitive field.
There are two rounds for selection which are two written exams and one interview round.
In certain cases, there are some physical requirements such as a specific height or physical test like walking and cycling speed. These are usually conducted after the candidate has cleared the exam.
Once you clear the exams, and interview round, you can get the job as a GST officer or sales tax officer and start your professional career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?