27th August 2021, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for NTPC having completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 68.32%?

I passed my diploma(electronics engineering) with 68.32% CAN i eligible for ntpc form what qualification for ntpc form

29th August 2021, 09:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for NTPC having completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 68.32%?

No, you are not eligible to get a job in NTPC after completing Diploma course. You can't apply for Diploma Trainee post.

Candidate Having Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks. Candidate Having Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
30th August 2021, 10:19 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for NTPC having completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 68.32%?

Yes, you can apply for it. Candidates passed three year diploma course from a recognised institute are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

The age limit is 18-33 years and relaxation for the reserved category. Examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of the examination for the final selection.
30th August 2021, 11:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Diploma in Electronics Engineering degree course with 68.32% marks, you are eligible to apply for RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories)recruitment for the posts like Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Accounts Clerk Cum Typist, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk for which the minimum educational qualification required is simply Class 12th or equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized examination board. Minimum marks requirement is not mandatory for SC/ST category candidates or candidates having higher educational qualification.
31st August 2021, 03:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for engineering vacancies is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in engineering or technology with a minimum score of 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Candidates must be under 27 years of age on the last date of application in NTPC and there would be age relaxation for reserved categories. A candidate having a full-time regular diploma in engineering with a minimum score of 70% marks in aggregate can apply after checking the vacancy notification details.
31st August 2021, 04:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to apply for the recruitment. The eligibility to apply for the recruitment is that candidate must have passed diploma from a recognised institution.

The age limit is 18-33 years and relaxation for reserved category in upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?