16th June 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

For which group I am eligible to apply in TNPSC exam if pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

dear sir
i am doing my b.tech in biotechnology.
i wish to write TNPSC after completng my b.tech.
Under which group i have to apply for TNPSC exam?
help me please

20th June 2014, 06:17 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: For which group I am eligible to apply in TNPSC exam if pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

As per your qualification you are eligible to apply for TNPSC Group II Examination. Group II Examination is conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Once in a year. 2014 Exam notification was already released and last date for receipt of application was already closed.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-> You should have completed Degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

-> You must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Norms.

-> You must be physically and mentally fit while appearing for this examination.

-> You must be not less than 165 cms in Height and not less than 86 cms round the chest on full inspiration( Exp 5 cms)

-> Selection Process will be made in two success stages :- Written Examination followed by Oral Test.
16th November 2016, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which group I am eligible to apply in TNPSC exam if pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Hello sir, I want to know whether candidates with B.Tech Biotechnology are eligible for the post of Junior Scientific Officer in Forensics department
8th February 2019, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I finished my bsc maths and now my age is 30.. in tnpsc which group and all I can write and which group am eligible to write please ..am in confused state to choose which group to pick
9th October 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed in (IIE) Indian institution of engineers AMIIE (Electrical)....
I'm eligible or not in tnpsc group 1and upsc..?
4th October 2020, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Does B.Sc biotechnology graduate eligible for tnpsc group ll exam?
30th August 2021, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Is BTech Biotechnology students also write tnpsc exam?? If then under which category we will write?
31st August 2021, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Iam btech biotechnology student for which exam under group 2 could I apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?