23rd January 2014, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I fill up the form of West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission exam?

I have computer application as a subject in hs level. can i fillup the form of wb cooperative service commissions supervisor post?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  3. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  4. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers?
  5. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  7. Important questions of Political Science for this year in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  8. Am I eligible for government job in West Bengal after completing BSc in Maths form CMJ university
  9. Last 10 years West Bengal School Service Commission?
  10. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission
  12. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  13. How may I get previous year Bengali paper for school service commission West Bengal?
  14. How to apply for school service commission in West Bengal after completing M.E in Geography from EIILM university
  15. Previous years model question papers of school service commission, West Bengal?
  16. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after graduating in BSc computer application?
  17. Can I be eligible for west bengal school service commission examination for Mathematics
  18. Tentative schedule of exam for police prosecutor by west bengal public service commission
20th April 2015, 10:03 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill up the form of West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have computer application as a subject in hs level. can i fillup the form of wb cooperative service commissions supervisor post?

West Bengal government conducts the Cooperative Service Commission exam for recruitment of Manager, Field Executive Officer, Assistant Manager and other posts.

The qualification needed for joining these posts through the exam are:

-> The age limit needed is candidate should have 18-35 years

-> Educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.

If you satisfy this then you can apply for the exam and the candidate are selected through:
  • Written Exam
  • Interview

The written exam is a objective type exam. The candidate can get the application form at a fee of Rs.160 along with a service charge of Rs.10/- through a Bank challan in favor of West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission.

Candidates may apply online through website http://www.coopwb.org or http://www.webcsc.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?