24th October 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation to become a Teacher under CBSE being a 40 years old CTET qualifier?

Hi,
I have been qualified in CTET in both levels. I am a graduate with B.Ed. I have been a Niyojit teacher from last 10 years under Bihar government. I belong to extremely backward caste. But I am sorry to say that I am forty years old now. Will I get age relaxation to be employed as a CBSE Teacher? Will I get opportunity to be employed in the Educational institution of central government as a permanent teacher? Please help me.

10th March 2017, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation to become a Teacher under CBSE being a 40 years old CTET qualifier?

Age relaxation is available for candidates who belong to SC/ST, OBC, Physically Handicapped and Ex Serviceman category. If you belong to any of these category, then you will be eligible for relaxation.

For teaching jobs normal upper age limit is 40 years in most of the cases. Hence, you have chance only after getting age relaxation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?