16th July 2019, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am an OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

18th July 2019, 04:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

As per the official advertisement released for the Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment for Deputy Engineer, the only relaxation available for candidates from OBC category is in the upper age limit due to which the upper age limit to apply for the same recruitment in case of OBC candidates is 29 years as on 30.06.2019 as compared to 26 years in case of General category candidates.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://bel-india.in/Documentviews.as...h-11-07-19.pdf.
18th July 2019, 06:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes, you will get an age relaxation in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment. The maximum age limit is 27 years as on 1st May 2019 and for OBC category age relaxation is 3 years.
18th July 2019, 06:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get any type of relaxation in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment being an OBC category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://bel-india.in/.
19th July 2019, 01:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age relaxation available for Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment:

The detailed information about the age relaxation available for a Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bharat Electronics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Engineer

>> Maximum age allowed for General Candidates - 27 years

>> There is a 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates.

>> Hence, upper age allowed for OBC candidates is 30 years due to relaxation.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?