16th July 2019, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited? I have applied in BEL recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment.

18th July 2019, 04:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited? I have applied in BEL recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment.

Pay scale allotted to the Deputy Engineer (Deputy in E-II Grade) in the Bharat Electronics Limited is given below:

Pay Scale – Rs 40,000-3% - Rs 1,40,000 + DA, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay, Group Insurance, PF, Medical Facilities

Approximate CTC is Rs 11 Lakhs per year.
18th July 2019, 04:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

As per the official advertisement released for the Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment for Deputy Engineer, the pay scale allotted for recruitment as Deputy Engineer under the same recruitment is of Rs.40,000-3%-1,40,000/-. In addition, they will be entitled to Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as Perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities and Provident Fund as per the Company's rules will be part of the remuneration package. Approx CTC is 11 lakhs per annum.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://bel-india.in/Documentviews.as...h-11-07-19.pdf.
18th July 2019, 06:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited is in-between Rs.40000 - Rs.140000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.bel-india.com
18th July 2019, 06:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://bel-india.in/.
18th July 2019, 09:21 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment -

*Pay scale allotted for the post of Deputy Engineer available under Bharat Electronics Limited is Rs 40,000 to Rs1,40,000 per month.
19th July 2019, 01:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for a Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for a Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bharat Electronics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Engineer

Pay Scale offered:-

@ Pay Scale - Rs.40000-3%-140000/-

@ In addition to this, you will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance and other perquisites as admissible.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?