11th March 2019, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

13th March 2019, 08:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable recruitment being an OBC candidate?

The requirements to apply for post of CISF Head constable recruitment is as below:

1. You must have minimum academic qualification of 12th passed from a recognized board.

2. The age criteria for this post is 18-25 years.

OBC candidates are eligible for three years upper age relaxation.

The last date to apply for recruitment was 25th February 2019.
13th March 2019, 10:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes, you will get 3 years of age relaxation under Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable recruitment, being an OBC candidate. The maximum age to apply is 25 years, so you can apply till the age of 28 years.
14th March 2019, 07:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes. There is an age relaxation for OBC category candidates as per government norms. The detailed age criteria is given below,

Name of the Organization - Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)

Name of the Job Position - Head Constable

>> The minimum age required - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 25 years

Age criteria is considered as on 20th February, 2019 and there is an age relaxation for OBC candidates. Maximum age for OBC candidates is 28 years due to 3 years relaxation for OBC.

Click here to Apply Online
14th March 2019, 06:43 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Being a Other Backward Class candidate, you will get an upper age relaxation of three years.

The general age limit is 18-25 years. It is 18-28 years for OBC candidates.

Academic qualification required is 12th passed from a recognized board.
15th March 2019, 08:34 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

There is only one relaxation that you will get which is in upper age relaxation for CISF Head Constable recruitment.

~~The general category age limit is 18-35 years.

~~In case of OBC candidates, it is relaxed by three years.

Apart from this, there is no other relaxation.
15th March 2019, 09:14 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

CISF examination is conducted for selection in various post.

The application form is avaiolable now. The last date for payment of fee is Rs 100.

There is no relaxation in age limit to appear in the examination for OBC and other category.
15th March 2019, 11:02 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Central Industrial Security Force is an important for protection of Airports, DMRC etc.

Recently, it has released notification for recruitment of Head Constables. The general criteria for this recruitment is:

You should be 12th board examination passed to apply for CISF Head Constable exam.

Age limit is 18-25 years.

OBC candidates get three years upper age relaxation for this post.
15th March 2019, 03:07 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no relaxation in age limit for OBC candidates in CISE Head Constable recruitment examination.

The age limit is 18-23 years.

Camdidates passed 10th or equivalent are eligible to appear for the examination.

The application fee costs Rs 100.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?