11th March 2019, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Number of vacancies available in Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for Assistant Engineer recruitment in Himachal Pradesh PSC. Can I know that how many vacancies are there for Assistant Engineer through Himachal Pradesh PSC recruitment? I don’t want any competition so I want to know about the vacancies.

13th March 2019, 09:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of vacancies available in Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?

The important details of Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment:

1. The online application started on 21st February and will end on 13th March 2019.

2. The total number of vacancies for post of Assistant Engineer Electrical is 46. Total number of vacancies are 79.

3. Age limit is 18-45 years.
13th March 2019, 11:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of vacancies available in Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?

There are total number of 46 vacancies available in Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment. Category wise vacancy details are as follows:

General - 17
SC of HP - 07
ST of HP - 03
OBC of HP - 05
WEF of HP - 01
Ex-servicemen - Gen (09), SC (01)
UR OH HH (PD) - 02
OH HH (PD) - 01
Total - 46 posts
14th March 2019, 12:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Himachal Pradesh PSC

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer

>> Assistant Environmental Engineer :- - 9 vacancies

>> Assistant Engineer (Electrical) :- - 46 vacancies

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply Online
14th March 2019, 01:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There are total 46 vacancies available for Assistant Engineer under Himachal Pradesh PSC recruitment. Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment, can visit the official website below and fill up the online application form.

Web: http://hppsc.hp.gov.in
14th March 2019, 10:23 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, the total number of vacancies available in Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment is 46 Post.

For the application process, you have to visit the official website.

Important Dates

** Starting Date To Apply Online: 21 Feb 2019

** Final Date To Apply Online: 13 March 2019
15th March 2019, 12:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies available for the post of Assistant Engineer under Himachal Pradesh PSC recruitment is 9 out of which 5 is available for open category candidates while 2 is reserved for SC candidates of H.P. and 1 each is reserved for OBC and ST candidates of H.P..

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.hp.gov.in/hpssc.
15th March 2019, 01:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies available in Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment is 79.

The last date to apply for notification is 13th March 2019.
15th March 2019, 02:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for Assistant Engineer recruitment in Himachal Pradesh PSC. Can I know that how many vacancies are there for Assistant Engineer through Himachal Pradesh PSC recruitment? I don’t want any competition so I want to know about the vacancies.

Number of vacancies available in the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer (Electrical) recruitment are given below:

General – 17
SC of HP – 7
ST of HP – 3
OBC of HP – 5
WFF of HP – 1
Gen Ex-Servicemen of HP – 9 (5+4 backlog)
SC Ex-Servicemen of HP – 1
UR OH HH (PD) – 2 (Short fall)
ST OH HH (PD) – 1 (Short fall)

Total number of vacancies = 46

Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?