26th December 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Government of Jammu & Kashmir District Project Assistant recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in Government of Jammu & Kashmir District Project Assistant recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

5th January 2019, 10:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Government of Jammu & Kashmir District Project Assistant recruitment being an OBC candidate?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no age relaxation applicable. The given information regarding age is given in the notification that is given below.

Name of the Organization - Government of Jammu and Kashmir

Name of the Job Position - District Project Assistant

>> Minimum age required -18 years

>> Age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2018. You may find more details from the official notification given below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
6th January 2019, 12:50 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Government of Jammu & Kashmir District Project Assistant recruitment being an OBC candidate?

There is no relaxation are available for District Project Assistant in Government of Jammu & Kashmir being an OBC candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.jkicds.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?