26th December 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

How many Assistant Prosecution Officer vacancies are available under Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the vacancies which are available under Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Prosecution Officer recruitment. I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies. So, kindly tell me about such vacancies. Thank you!

5th January 2019, 09:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Assistant Prosecution Officer vacancies are available under Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in UPPSC Assistant prosecution officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - UPPSC

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Prosecution Officer

>> Number of vacancies - 17 vacancies

>> These vacancies may increase or decrease in exceptional circumstances on the request of the state government.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
6th January 2019, 12:55 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Assistant Prosecution Officer vacancies are available under Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Vacancies are available in Assistant Prosecution Officer through Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment is 17 posts only.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?