9th September 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Army after completing BPT? What I have to do for entry into Army?

I want to join the indian army. I am a UG bachelor of physiotherapy student. Can I join the army after I complete my graduation? If yes. Then how?? And if no.. then what do I have to do to get an entry into the army?

12th September 2014, 12:04 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Army after completing BPT? What I have to do for entry into Army?

BPT is Bachelor in Physiotherapy and is a Graduation degree course. Hence, you can apply for all those Indian Army jobs, which require Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.

You can surely apply for CDS examination, if you want to join Indian Army as an officer. All you have to make sure is that you have the required age for the examination. Hence, complete your graduation and apply for this entry, if possible start preparing for this exam because competition is very high for this exam.

The age limit for CDS Examination for different academies are listed below. You will be only eligible for Indian Army as you are a non-maths Graduate.

1. Indian Air Force Academy : 19 to 23 years
2. Indian Naval Academy : 19 to 22 years
3. Indian Military Academy : 19 to 24 years
4. Officers' Training Academy : 19 to 25 years

There isn't any type of age relaxation for this exam.

The selection is based on the written exam, SSB Interview and medical examination. So, be prepared for these stages.

For more information visit http://indianarmy.nic.in
17th August 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Army after completing BPT? What I have to do for entry into Army?

I am a girl and I am going to be graduate in bachelor of Physiotherapy. Which exams are there to join any indian forces? What requirements is needed?
19th February 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a bpt student can I join Indian army as a physiotherapist. After completing my bachelor degree.
19th February 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a bpt student can I join Indian army as a physiotherapist after completing my bachelor degree.
15th April 2019, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl and I am going to be graduate in bachelor of Physiotherapy. Which exams are there to join any indian forces? What requirements is needed?
19th April 2020, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a national kabaddi player.. And how can I join Indian army after completing my 12th science??
21st December 2020, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of BACHELOR of physiotherapy.and my height is 146 cm. Can i appear in exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?