13th December 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i sit for Bank Clerical exams after failing in Maths in Class 12th?

I have failed in maths in class 12th ISC board, and aggregate marks in 12th being 60.71. My question is that whether or not, i am eligible for bank clerical competition exams?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give bank clerk exams after 12th? List of latest bank clerk exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for NDA exam after failing in class 12th examination?
  3. Detailed Information regarding upcoming Bank Clerk Exams?
  4. Information regarding Gk, Maths, Reasoning and Clerical aptitude for Bank Exams? How to prepare for them?
  5. How to join government bank after passing 12th CBSE with 54%
  6. What are the career options for me after completion of 12th class with Commerce and Computers? Which Entrance Exams I have to sit for?
  7. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  8. Am I eligible for upcoming bank clerical exam after passing 10th with 90% and 12th with 52%
  9. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  10. What are the future prospects of doing B.Tech (chemical) from NIT Raipur?
  11. Names of the various bank clerical exams?
  12. Bank Clerical Exams Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions and Books Details
  13. Am I eligible to take rest for bank clerical exam after completing 12th with 56% marks
  14. Can I apply for bank clerical exam on the basis of 12th?
  15. Cut off marks for both clerical and PO exams of Andhra bank?
  16. How to get highest marks in bank PO or bank clerical exam?
  17. Which exam should I give to take reputed job in government and private sector?
  18. Good Books for preparing for management executive exams for banks
13th December 2015, 04:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i sit for Bank Clerical exams after failing in Maths in Class 12th?

You are not eligible to sit in Banking related examinations with just 12th Class qualification. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Banking Clerical Cadre Examination is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Since 12th Class is not equivalent to Graduation, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Banking Examination. But remember, there is no such percentage criteria for appearing in Banking Clerical Examinations. So percentage criteria is not a basic eligibility in order to appear in Banking Clerical Examinations. So do not worry about your percentage in 12th Class to appear in Banking Examinations. There is no percentage criteria required in Graduation too in order to be eligible. So as far as the criteria is concerned, you are not eligible to appear in Banking Examination with 12th Class qualification. I suggest you to do Graduate Degree in order to be eligible for appearing in Banking Clerical Cadre Examinations.
13th December 2015, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i sit for Bank Clerical exams after failing in Maths in Class 12th?

For bank clerical exams you need Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. If you are thinking of appearing in bank exams with class 12th qualification then you are definitely not eligible.

Just pass your class 12th and complete graduation in any stream from a recognized university. Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by IBPS.
13th December 2015, 08:33 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Sorry, you are not eligible to appear for bank clerical jobs examination.

To get jobs in baking sector as a clerk candidates need to qualify in various entrance examination as IBPS, SBI Clerk etc..The eligibility to appear in these examination are :-

Candidates must have passed graduation from a recognised university.

Candidates age must be between 18-28 years and relaxation for reserved category in upper age limit.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination unless you complete your graduation degree. For more information about examination visit at http://www.ibps.in.
13th December 2015, 08:44 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have failed in maths in class 12th ISC board, and aggregate marks in 12th being 60.71. My question is that whether or not, i am eligible for bank clerical competition exams?

Thanks
Bank clerical exams is conducted by various banks and you can apply for the post only if you satisfy the eligibility criteria's framed. The eligibility criteria's include such as nationality, age limit and educational qualification. The eligibility criteria differs between banks.

Having mentioned that you have failed in 12th but got a aggregate of 60.71 does not qualify you to apply for the bank clerical job. You have not completed +2 successfully in order to apply for the post. Regarding the educational qualification needed for a bank clerical job, candidate need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with at least 60% aggregate.

You are ineligible for applying for the clerical post through clerical exam as you have not passed maths subject.
13th December 2015, 08:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No dear you are not eligible to apply for IBPS clerks with your qualification. There are two main reasons for which you are not eligible to apply for Clerical exams.

>> First reason : You are studying 12th class.

>> Second Reason : You have one backlog.

If you clear that pending backlog still you are not eligible for bank exam. Hence you should complete graduation at least to apply for bank exams.
13th December 2015, 11:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for bank clerical exam is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree are also eligible for this exam.

So, there is no possibility for you to appear for banks clerical exam with 10+2 as academic qualification. You must pass 10+2 in order to pursue bachelor's degree in your desired discipline.

Once you complete bachelor's degree, you will be eligible to apply for IBPS CWE and SBI Clerk exam. Age limit is 20-28 years.
14th December 2015, 12:42 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear in entrance examination without graduation degree.

So, you need to clear your mathematics paper and then pursue graduation degree to become eligible to appear in examination for selection in banking jobs.

To appear in banking entrance examination candidates must have passed or in final year of graduation with age between 20-28 years for open category. For other details visit at www.sbi.co.in or www.ibps.in.
14th December 2015, 12:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:

Thanks
For the banks Clerical examinations the eligibility will be a pass in Bachelor’s degree from recognized university.
So you have to clear your 12th Mathematics examination and then study a graduation in any discipline.
After that you can appear for bank Clerical examination conducted by the IBPS. So you have to complete 12th standard and then graduation to appear for Bank Clerical Examination.
14th December 2015, 12:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Thanks
No, you are not eligible for bank clerical exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for bank clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.
27th June 2020, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I am failed in maths but I have cleared by supplementary exam and doing graduation am I eligible for bank clerical exams?
27th August 2020, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in class 12 math exam but after this i have done bba and having a graduation degree can i give bank clerk paper
4th September 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in 12th math then I am unable to clear so I choose diploma civil engineering and then completed BE civil engineering in 80 %. Can I apply for bank exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?