28th September 2021, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I write BEd exam to become a government teacher?

Can I write b.ed exam to become a government teacher? What should I get government teacher I completed graduation with b.tech ece student

28th September 2021, 02:25 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write BEd exam to become a government teacher?

If you want to be a government school teacher you have to clear TET (teacher eligibility test) exam for state government school.

When you clear TET exam you are eligible to fill the form of government teacher recruitment exam.

After getting good rank you'll get the job.
28th September 2021, 08:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To become TGT in a government school, you have to appear and qualify in CTET or State TET.

The required minimum educational qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in education from a recognised institutions.

For more information about the examination pattern visit the official notification.
29th September 2021, 11:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- B.Ed stands for bachelor of education and it is a two years degree course and in this course candidates are trained to become teachers.
The minimum educational qualification for this course is graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or Institute.

---After completion of this course you become eligible to apply for all the teacher eligibility tests such as:

CTET

And other state TETs.
29th September 2021, 11:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° YES, definitely you should have done Bachelor of Education 2 years course from recognised University if you want to become a government teacher and the minimum educational qualification required to pursue this course is graduation ( BSc, B.Com, B.A. etc.)

°°° After completion of this course you will have to qualify the teacher eligibility test and afterwards you will have to appear for the commission that will be conducted by the respective state and afterwards you will have to appear for the demonstration test or interview.
29th September 2021, 11:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

After the B.Ed you will become eligible for recruitment as TGT after qualifying in CTET or state TET.

There is no upper age limit to appear for CTET. The selection procedure varies with state, so you can visit the official website for the detail information.
30th September 2021, 09:12 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can write BEd exam to become a government teacher.

After completing B.Ed you can definitely go for the teaching line.

For the government teacher you must have a B.Ed degree. You have to apply for the TET teacher eligibility test entrance exam.

The eligibility for this exam is, to have a graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60% in aggregate.

Once you complete the B.Ed course, you can join the schools on the basis of vacancies. After having two years of experience you will be permanent there.
30th September 2021, 09:50 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become a government teacher a candidate should have the minimum educational qualification required for the level to teach PRT(Primary Teacher), TGT(Trained Graduate Teacher), PGT(Post Graduate Teacher) and should qualify for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test/State Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET/TET). BEd(Bachelor of Education) course has unending employment opportunities and offers a good scope. The demand for jobs in the government sector is high among BEd graduates, after BEd you need to qualify CTET exam so that you can apply for teaching jobs in Central Government Schools, and Kendriya Vidyalayas.
30th September 2021, 11:46 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To be a teacher in government schools, you are certainly required to go for B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) degree course or D.El.Ed degree Or equivalent along with your regular academic degree course as it is mandatory to have professional teacher training degree along with regular academic degree course to be a government school teacher.

Further, mere holding the educational requirement for being a teacher will not get you a place in Government school as a teacher and therefore you are required to qualify CTET or various State TETs or TGT or PGT entrance examination by satisfying respective eligibility criteria for appearing in these examinations.
30th September 2021, 09:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Can I write BEd exam to become a government teacher?

Duration - Course Duration of Bachelor of Education [B. Ed] is 2 Years.
Age -Minimum age limit is 21 years
Minimum Percentage - 50% - 55% in 10+2 from recognised board.

The test is mandatory for teaching jobs in Indian government schools. The TET is conducted by both the central and state governments of India.
3rd October 2021, 11:19 AM
Singhskomal

Yes you can appear for B.ed (Bachelor's in education) is a two year Bachelor's degree which is compulsory to become a teacher in any private school.
But if you want to become government teacher after b.ed you need to clear TET OR CTET exam.
Than you are eligible for government teacher post.

Qualification for B.ed is graduate with minimum 50% relaxation for reserve candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?