13th February 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can ICE engineers make career as Commercial Pilot in India?

Sir, i am currently pursuing my BE degree in Instrumentation and control engineering. I am interested in becoming a Commercial Pilot in future. So tell me if it is feasible to make career as Commercial Pilot for me?

15th February 2016, 12:48 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can ICE engineers make career as Commercial Pilot in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am currently pursuing my BE degree in Instrumentation and control engineering. I am interested in becoming a Commercial Pilot in future. So tell me if it is feasible to make career as Commercial Pilot for me?
Yes, you can become a Commercial Pilot, the eligibility is a pass in 10+2 with physics,
chemistry and mathematics with 50% marks. The candidate has to clear the entrance test and
should clear the physical fitness test also. The course is available in many training institutes in
India like;

But think twice before you take any decision, because you have already completed engineering graduation. The cost involved in the pilot training is higher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?