12th March 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can Indian Navy recruit me through Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam?

sir i am in indian navy.
Can navy recruit me after clear the examination of staff selection commission combined graduate level exam?

14th March 2015, 03:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Indian Navy recruit me through Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am in indian navy.
Can navy recruit me after clear the examination of staff selection commission combined graduate level exam?
No, you can not apply in Indian Navy through SSC CGL exam.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government organization which will recruit staff members for the various posts in the various departments and ministries.

This examination is conducted for recruitment of various positions like Inspector of Income Tax/ Central Excise / Prevention Officer / Examiner / Assistant Enforcement Officer / Divisional Account / Sub- Inspector / Junior Account / Sub inspector in CBI / Statistical Investigator Gr.II.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
3. Statistical Investigators – Maximum 26 years
4. For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.
31st March 2015, 11:09 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Indian Navy recruit me through Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam?

No dear ,There is no such recruitment for Indian Navy through SSC CGL . And actually CGL is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission every year.Under CGL there are about 29 various posts according to the marks you have got.

If you are interested to join in Indian Navy there are two ways in traditional way.

1.CDS

2.NDA

For CDS ,you have to complete graduation in B.SC in Maths and Physics for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. And any graduate student can eligible to apply for the Indian Army.

If you have a 12th with MPC from the recognized Board can also eligible to apply for Indian Navy but you should satisfy the Age Criteria .You should have the Ahe in between 16 1/2 to 19 years through NDA for Indian Navy.
3rd April 2015, 09:53 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, the Indian Navy has its own procedure for the recruitment of the Officers and sailors.

If you want to appear in the SSC CGL then the eligibility criteria is as follows :
According to the notification released by the SSC for writing the CGL Examination there is no such fixed percentage criteria for the candidates.

The candidate appearing in the SSC CGL, should be graduate under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least and should be of 21 years minimum at the time of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?