10th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Council of Secondary Education, Mohali is valid for government jobs?

Is 10th and 12th from Council of Secondary Education, Mohali is valid in govt. jobs in Haryana, Rajasthan and Delhi???? Please tell????

Related Questions:
  1. Is 12th from Council of Secondary Education, Mohali considered for taking admission in B.Tech course?
  2. Am I eligible for Group I and II examination after completing B.A in distance mode?
  3. Distance learning programs of Allahabad Agricultural Institute valid in other states for higher education and government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum marks required to crack CPT?
  5. Which is better in terms of education and placements between IIFT Mohali or NIIFT Mohali?
  6. What is the meaning of a recognized university?
  7. Which exam is conducted by Council of High Secondary Education Manipal(COHSEM)? I have scored 69.4% aggregate in science stream
  8. Entered Email address instead of mailing address in AIEEE form : What to do?
  9. HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
  10. Is B.A degree valid for government jobs by distance education
  11. Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation
  12. Guidelines to seek admission for Post Graduation in Physics in Universities like Panjab University, BHU, JNU?
  13. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  14. Can i do diploma in B.Ed to appear in CTET?
  15. Is Karnataka open university approved by UGC?
  16. How can I get a government job after doing BCA from EIILM university from distance education?
  17. If i do BAMS in distance will I get equivalent certificate as regular BAMS degree?
  18. Is distance education course from Manonmanium Sundaranor University and Periyar Maniammai University UG degree certificate valid for UPSC, TNPSC, RRB and other government jobs?
13th April 2014, 04:32 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Council of Secondary Education, Mohali is valid for government jobs?

You considered that you want to know that council of secondary education of mohli is valid for government job in Rajasthan,Hariyana or not. Now I am clearing your confusion about this question. If council of secondary education is affiliated by government or recognized university or recognized institution then it valid for all the government job in all over India then you don't

worry about job in all over India so be study well for getting better government job you don't considered your any specific qualification for that I don't telling about which job you want to apply or not. If you are complete your intermediate level course in government affiliated institution you can apply for government job are like railway job are like clerk, junior assistant

TTE or loco pilot or all the intermediate level post in railway. You can also go for defence line are like constable or many defence service with appearing combined defence service (CDS). You can also appear exam for the post of post office in which it is a central government service. Don’t worry I hope council of secondary education is government approved and you can apply government job in all over India. So be study well.
21st February 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Council of Secondary Education, Mohali is valid for government jobs?

hi I m completed council of secondary examination its equal PUC and its apply any government job
30th March 2017, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I done my 12th in 2009 I get only mark sheet or migration is there is any pass certificate or not please tell or I can't see my result online?
20th July 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed SSSE in year of 2013. after that i have completed LLB in yogivemana university in Andhra pradesh. Whether i am eligible for enrollment in Tamil nadu
15th September 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 12th from council of secondary education Mohali and I am planning to go abroad like Canada or austarlia ? have this is valid
18th September 2019, 10:55 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

First you have check whether council of secondary education is affiliated to recognized universities or state government or central board of secondary education.
If do so ,it is eligible for rajasthan, haryana and so on.
While the other things about government job from different states has their own eligibility criteria.
So you have to fulfill that criteria to appear for the exam of that state.
20th October 2020, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Council of secondary education Mohali 10th pass student applying for passport is valid
15th December 2021, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

is council of secondary education Delhi 10th pass student can apply for railway job in Mumbai.Is the certificate valid for mumbai railway job
31st December 2022, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I varify my certificate of vocational course in council of secondary education mohal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?