11th February 2022, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which degree course is best for sub inspector job?

Hi sir, I am Amisha k.s. I am studying in 2 biomaths .I want to become sub inspector of police in kerala. So ..which degree course is best for become sub inspector to me?

12th February 2022, 02:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree course is best for sub inspector job?

Candidates with bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for SI recruitment examination.

So, you can pursue the bachelor degree in any discipline as per your interest.
12th February 2022, 06:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Degree in any discipline is the required eligibility to appear for the sub-inspector recruitment examination.

So, you can pursue the degree in any discipline to appear for the examination. Candidates have to appear and qualify in both written and physical test for the final selection.
14th February 2022, 03:06 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

It doesn't matter what stream your degree is in. Candidates with a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for the job of sub-inspector.
Candidates are required to take two written tests then the candidates who are eligible for this written test are involved in an interview and physical test then they are selected on the basis of their performance concept.
15th February 2022, 10:14 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can take any discipline as per your interest. There is no limitation in discipline of bachelor degree to appear for the examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages :-

Written.

Physical and Medical.

Document Verification.
15th February 2022, 12:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become a Sub-Inspector job a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. A candidate's age should be in between 20 to 25 years of age and should be an Indian citizen. A candidate must apply for SI (Sub Inspector) examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. The eligible candidates must go under the process of Physical Endurance Test (PET) and who have cleared Physical Endurance Test will be called for written examination and after clearing the written test candidates have to attend an interview and medical examination.
15th February 2022, 12:30 PM
Msdhoni02

Which degree course is best for sub inspector job?

1. You can pursue your graduation in any stream.

2. But if you pursue graduation in any of the humanities subject then it will be better for you.

3. You can do your graduation from national universities like Delhi University, etc.
15th February 2022, 05:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Candidates should have a baccalaureate in any discipline from any recognised institution . Candidates need to undergo two written tests , then qualified candidates have to go through an interview and physical test and then they are selected on the basis of their performance.
30th April 2022, 12:21 PM
HansAnkhiya

sub inspector is a rank in police department from which officer cadre starts and also criminal procedure code given power to investigate the cases ,filing charge sheets in to the courts from this rank only. Normally sub inspector is the SHO station house officer in rural police stations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?