6th March 2018, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Indian Police Service recruitment exam for B.Tech(CSE) last semester student?

Hello, I am studying B.Tech Computer Science Engineering last semester. I want to join Indian Police Service. Though I haven’t take any coaching yet for preparation. After finishing my B.Tech, I want to apply for IPS exam. Kindly give me the information in details of IPS recruitment exam for me as I am a B.Tech student.

10th April 2018, 11:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Indian Police Service recruitment exam for B.Tech(CSE) last semester student?

To join Indian Police Service, you have to appear in IPS examination which is conducted by UPSC. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university and those who are in the age range of 21 to 32 years are eligible to apply for IPS examination. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

The IPS recruitment consists of three phases mainly :-
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Mains Examination
3. Personal Interview
11th April 2018, 01:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Indian Police Service recruitment exam for B.Tech(CSE) last semester student?

In order to become an IPS Officer, you must have to appear in the Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University can apply for the UPSC examinations. Final year candidates can also apply for the same. Once after qualifying in the IPS entrance examination, you can become an IPS officer based on the performance in the written test and personal interview.
11th April 2018, 05:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you have no idea regarding the examination then first go through notification of the examination.

UPSC conducts Civil Service examination every year and candidates after qualifying in various stages of examination will become eligible for recruitment as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S etc.

The notification for 2019 examination will be released in February. So, now if you want to join any coaching institute for the preparation of examination you have one year time.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?