1st April 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for Paramedical Group-C Pharmacist recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board. Kindly tell me the procedure for applying.
I also want to know all the information related everything of this post and this recruitment. Looking for quick reply.

18th April 2015, 10:51 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?

Eligibility for Paramedical Group C Recruitment Exam in Indian Railways :

1.You should have completed the minimum 12 th or any equivalent examination to maximum Graduation (B.Sc) from the recognized university. It depends on the type of post under the Paramedical recruitment.

2. Age limits vary according to the type of post.

But overall the Minimum and the Maximum Age limits are given as follows.

Minimum Age limit : 18 years

Maximum Age limit : 35 years ( For the post of Staff Nurse it is 40 years )

Selection Procedure :

1.Written Examination

2.Interview

To apply for the Paramedical recruitment examination you can visit the Official website of Indian Railways. There you can fill the On line Application form .

Under the " Recruitment " Section you can see the various Notifications and Application forms. Apply Online

In fact the last Notification had been released on 01/ 11/2014 . So you can keep looking on the Official website for Notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?