9th April 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to join Indian Judiciary for B.B.A.LLB graduate?

Hello,
I have completed my B.B.A.LLB.
I want to join Indian Judiciary.
Kindly tell me the details and the
procedure for joining. And also I
am eligible for applying or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to join Indian Postal Service for B.Com final year student? -- [New]
  2. How to join Indian Army or Judiciary service after completing graduation in B.Com?
  3. Information about Indian Railways eligibility, duration and application procedure?
  4. How may I get a job in Judiciary services? I'm a law graduate having DCL(diploma in cyber law) and have completed MBA(HR)
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam for B.Com graduate?
  7. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information about CLAT for Commerce student?
  9. How should I crack Judiciary after doing B.A LLB?
  10. Indian Army after BCA?Eligibility,Procedure to Join?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  12. Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply?
  13. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to apply in Indian Economic Service exam for M.Sc(Economics) postgraduate?
  14. Procedure to join Indian army for BCA student?
  15. Procedure to join Ph.D after MCA?
  16. Minimum qualification required for IAS
  17. Can I apply for IPCC directly after scoring 62% in B.Com?
  18. How may I get information regarding selection procedure, recruitment date and eligibility criteria to join JCO in territorial Army?
29th June 2017, 10:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to join Indian Judiciary for B.B.A.LLB graduate?

Detailed Information and Eligibility Criteria required for Indian Judiciary B.B.A LLB Graduate:

There is a certain eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for Judiciary recruitment.

For the post of Personal Assistant - Graduation from a recognized university

For Junior Judicial Assistant/ Attendant - Graduation or 10th from a recognized university

As you are done with BBA LLB course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this Indian Judiciary recruitment.
31st January 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to join Indian Judiciary for B.B.A.LLB graduate?

Hi, Hope you are doing good! I am a 27 years old and i have LLB degree, can i eligible for INDIAN Army, for how many times i can appear for exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?