3rd July 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma students eligible to apply for government job exams?

I want to know that after completing diploma can students give government jobs exam? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
4th July 2016, 02:27 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is diploma students eligible to apply for government job exams?

To get the government jobs only diploma will not provide you. If you think of applying for the same only on the basis of diploma then you will restrict yourself
. If you wish for the same then complete graduation in any faculty then apply for the same. For most of the jobs graduation is must.

You should not be more than 30 years old & below 18 years in case of general category. For some jobs it is 20 years.

I suggest you to buy Employment news every week for details of government jobs. This paper encapsulate all the details of government jobs from the date of notification to the last date of registration. it is not possible to find about the jobs easily so buy this paper.
4th July 2016, 08:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes diploma degree holders are eligible for the government jobs which are as following :-

--> They are eligible for becoming defense officer i.e; lieutenant by qualifying NDA entrance examination.

--> They are also eligible for becoming lower divisional clerk in various government offices by clearing SSC CHSL examination.

Also if you have completed your diploma in engineering degree then you are eligible for becoming junior engineer by qualifying RRB examinations.

For more details about these examinations you must visit their respective official link which are as www.upsc.gov.in , www.ssconline.nic.in and www.rrb.gov.nic.in.
4th July 2016, 10:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are many government jobs where diploma is the required qualification to apply. For example, SCRA, Air Force Group X technical trade and various technician jobs at PSUs ask for diploma in engineering qualification.
Hence, surely you will be eligible for many government jobs but selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview.
5th July 2016, 12:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that after completing diploma can students give government jobs exam? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
You have completed diploma degree, So you are eligible for government sector jobs through Staff Selection Commission exam.

If you have completed 12th standard or diploma course after 10th standard from a recognized Board/ University, then you are eligible for LDC, 10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
19th September 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i completed 10 std .now i joined diplamo department of IT in GMAW GTAW. So I finished my studies in 3 years.wheather I am eligible for IPS
10th March 2021, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in computer science and engineering from Bangalore this year-2020 I'm eligible to take any government job exam in Kolkata is it possible that I can apply for it..
Please I kindly request to respond to my request
23rd May 2021, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma in electrical and electronics engineering students
14th July 2021, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

If we join diploma can we apply for government jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?