4th January 2020, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Does experience required to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment?

Hi friends, I have heard about the recruitment of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited for Assistant Lineman post. I would like to know whether there is an experience required to apply for this post of this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

6th January 2020, 12:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment is Candidate must have passed 8th class at any state education board with at least one year experience in the electrical stream. Candidates have to possess the ITI certificate in electrical trade or wireman as recognized by NCVT/SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering (or) possess an overhead certificate for Electrical safety with at least two years experience in electricals.

So, yes experience is required to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.becil.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?