24th December 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Does experience required to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in Karnataka Bank Limited for Scale-I Officer. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

27th December 2018, 11:36 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment?

As far as you are concerned about the requirement of work experience to apply for Karnataka Bank scale 1 officer recruitment then there is no such requirement and to apply for the same recruitment, qualifications are as below :-

* Your age must lie in between 21 years to 28 years. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category.

* You must be a Graduate in Agricultural Sciences or law from a recognised university. Candidates holding postgraduate degree in any discipline are also eligible.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.karnatakabank.com.
27th December 2018, 09:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment?

The detailed eligibility Criteria required to apply for Karnataka Bank Officers (Scale-I) recruitment is given below.

Name of the Bank - Karnataka Bank

Name of the Job Position - Officers (Scale-I)

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such experience is required in order to be eligible for this recruitment. Minimum qualification required is given below,

>> Post graduate in any discipline (Excluding PG Diploma) or Graduation in agricultural sciences or Law.

>> And the qualification criteria is considered as on 1st December, 2018 and candidates who are waiting for the result are not eligible to apply.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to apply online
27th December 2018, 11:56 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

No, Experience is not required to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment.

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law from a recognized university. Final year candidate are not eligible to apply.

>> Candidate age must be 21 to 28 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit on https://karnatakabank.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?