24th December 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for Scale-I Officer of Karnataka Bank Limited. I want to apply in this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

26th December 2018, 09:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment are :-

—> Educational Qualification:- You should possess Post Graduation in any discipline (excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduation in Agricultural Sciences or Law from a recognised university.

—> Age Limit as on 01.12.2018:- 21 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
26th December 2018, 05:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment?

Candidates must have qualified post graduation degree in any discipline or graduation in Agricultural Sciences or Law from a recognized university to be eligible to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment. Candidates having PG Diplomas are not eligible to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment.

Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years of age as on 01st December 2018.
Age relaxation is applicable for ST/SC candidates up to 5 years in upper age limit.

Official notification:
https://karnatakabank.com/sites/defa...f_Rct_Advt.pdf
27th December 2018, 12:31 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment is Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law as on 01-12-2018. Those who are awaiting results shall not be eligible to apply. Candidate age must be 21 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://karnatakabank.com.
27th December 2018, 11:39 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Karnataka Bank scale I officer recruitment are as below :-

* Your age must lie in between 21 years to 28 years. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category.

* You must be a Graduate in Agricultural Sciences or law from a recognised university. Candidates holding postgraduate degree in any discipline are also eligible.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.karnatakabank.com.
27th December 2018, 11:41 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As per your request, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about the eligibility and qualification required to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment. Find the attachment below and download the file. Go through the link carefully, so that you get all the necessary details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment.pdf(184.9 KB, 0 views)
27th December 2018, 09:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate should possess Post Graduation in any discipline (excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduation in Agricultural Sciences or Law.
Candidate age should be 21 years to 28 years along with 05 years of age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
Candidate must have scored at least 45% aggregate in their Post Graduation.
27th December 2018, 09:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Karnataka Bank Officers (Scale-I) recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Karnataka Bank Officers (Scale-I) recruitment is given below.

Name of the Bank - Karnataka Bank

Name of the Job Position - Officers (Scale-I)

>> You must be Post graduate in any discipline (Excluding PG Diploma) or Graduation in agricultural sciences or Law.

>> Qualification criteria is considered as on 1st December, 2018 and candidates who are waiting for the result are not eligible to apply.

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 28 years. i.e., You must have been born not earlier than 2nd December, 1990 and not later than 1st December, 1997 as on 1st December, 2018. Of course there will be relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to apply online
27th December 2018, 11:59 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Karnataka Bank Limited Scale-I Officer recruitment.

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law from a recognized university. Final year candidates are not eligible to apply.

>> Candidate age must be 21 to 28 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit on https://karnatakabank.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?