28th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Teaching recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the important dates of Teaching recruitment of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University? I would also like to know about the educational qualification required for the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Non-Teaching recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Can I apply in Teaching recruitment of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University having 7 years of Teaching experience on M.A.(Economics) basis?
  3. Application fee of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Teaching/Non-Teaching recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  4. Is there any vacancy available in CCI for B.Com graduate?
  5. What is the percentage required for IBPS PO? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  7. Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  8. Eligibility to write SSC exam in WB after completing B.Sc in PCM under EIILMU?
  9. Eligibility to appear for MPSC after doing B.A from YCMOU?
  10. How to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment online? Educational qualification required to apply?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details of TNPL Semi Skilled Production Operator recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  13. How to apply in BSSC Instructor recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?
  14. How many posts are available in Gujarat Police recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to apply in Air India Cabin Crew recruitment for 12th Arts candidate?
  16. Educational qualification required to apply in 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment?
  17. Educational qualification required to apply in Damodar Valley Corporation Assistant IT Engineer recruitment?
  18. Relaxation available for SC candidates in Central Railway recruitment for ITI holders? Educational qualification required to apply?
30th June 2016, 02:17 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Teaching recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?

Online application forms have been provided by the University to fill & last date to fill the form is 16th July 2016. Fees for General & OBC candidates INR 600/- & 150/- for other category. Below I have attached the notification for the same & Qualification for different posts. Will help you in details. If you posses that much of qualification then apply for the same.
30th June 2016, 07:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Teaching recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?

Educational Qualification Required to apply for Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Teaching Recruitment:

Educational Qualification Required:

>> Candidates must have completed M.A/ M.Sc or LLB in relevant subjects with minimum 55% marks and possessing Ph.D Degree from a recognized university.

Important Dates of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Recruitment:

>> Last date of receipt of Online Applications - 16th July, 2016

>> Closing date for submission of Application fee - 19th July, 2016

>> Closing date of receipt hardcopy of Application - 26th July, 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?