20th November 2019, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for North Central Railway Commercial cum Ticket Clerk recruitment?

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk recruitment of North Central Railway. I don’t know what qualification is required to apply for this recruitment. So, can you please let me know about the educational qualification?

22nd November 2019, 11:16 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for North Central Railway Commercial cum Ticket Clerk recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for North Central Railway Commercial cum Ticket Clerk recruitment is Candidate must have passed class 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognised board.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.rrcald.org/.
22nd November 2019, 02:14 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for North Central Railway Commercial cum Ticket Clerk recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to North Central Railway Commercial cum Ticket Clerk recruitment:

~~ Candidates should have passed Matriculation/ SSLC, Degree, Intermediate, Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized board.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
22nd November 2019, 07:20 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

North Central Railway Commercial cum Ticket Clerk recruitment:

** Educational Qualification:

Job seekers who have completed 12th or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks.
22nd November 2019, 07:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to apply for North Central Railway Commercial cum Ticket Clerk recruitment is a bachelor's degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university.
22nd November 2019, 11:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for North Central Railway Commercial cum Ticket Clerk recruitment is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

There are total 104 vacancy is available for this post and there is no application fee. I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply that is www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?