24th March 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Topics related to Software Designing to do in Summer Training for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Where should I go for this Summer Training?

Hello everyone,
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year IT. I want to take Summer Training and I am interested in Software Designing but don't know about topic in which I should do this Training and place also. I am from a middle class family so can't invest a lot, so please give me advise about training place and topic.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  2. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  3. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  4. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  5. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  7. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  8. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  9. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  10. Biotechnology summer training in Bangalore? Where and how to do?
  11. Topics for summer industrial training of 1 month?
  12. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  13. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  14. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  15. What should an ECE student do in a summer course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  17. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  18. Procedure to apply for training in BSNL if last date is passed away? Does it helpful? What are the topics available in training for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?