26th December 2019, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Nuclear Fuel Complex Hyderabad Stipendiary Trainee recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for Stipendiary Trainee recruitment in Nuclear Fuel Complex Hyderabad. Can I know about the educational qualification which is required to apply for this recruitment? Please tell me immediately.

31st December 2019, 05:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Nuclear Fuel Complex Hyderabad Stipendiary Trainee recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Nuclear Fuel Complex Hyderabad Stipendiary Trainee recruitment are as follows:-

Category I-
Candidate must have completed their Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline or B.Sc. in Chemistry along with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Biology as subsidiary subjects from a a recognized university with minimum 60% marks or B.Sc in Horticulture.

Category II-
SSC with minimum 60% marks plus Trade certificate of not less than one year duration in the relevant trade or HSC in Science stream with a minimum of 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?