13th January 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply in Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment?

Sir,
I want to apply for Junior Stenographer recruitment of Odisha SSC. Can you please tell me about the educational qualification for applying the same? Waiting for your reply.

14th January 2016, 10:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply in Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to apply for Junior Stenographer recruitment of Odisha SSC. Can you please tell me about the educational qualification for applying the same? Waiting for your reply.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Recruitment :

Educational Qualification :

HSC or equivalent examination with Diploma in Library Science any recognised University with computer knowledge.

Candidates also have minimum speed for the 80 word per minute in Shorthand both in English & Odia.

Age Limit : 21 to 32 Years (As on 01.01.2015)

Age of Relaxation :

SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category : 5 years
PWD Category : 10 years
15th January 2016, 12:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply in Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment?

Educational Qualification Required to apply for Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment:

Minimum Qualification Required:

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment is "Higher Secondary School" Examination certificate or its equivalent course in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university/ board.

>> Besides this, candidates must have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Shorthand (Odia and English)

Age Criteria Required:

Minimum Age Required - 18 years
Maximum Age Allowed - 32 years
15th January 2016, 02:30 AM
ranu shahi

Educational qualification for odisha ssc junior stenographer recruitment are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed 10+2 in any discipline from a recognized board.

Candidate must have a certificate as well as full knowledge of short hand.

Candidate age must be under 18 to 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?