15th December 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How to clear the exam of TNPSC Group 4?

Sir i am preparing for TNPSC for 1 year, last time i cant pass the exam of TNPSC. I have hope for the TNPSC Group 4 Notification for applying the exam.

19th December 2013, 02:35 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to clear the exam of TNPSC Group 4?

The best way to clear TNPSC Group 4 exam is to refer previous year papers and to prepare with good set of books. I have attached the recent 2013 TNPSC Group 4 exam paper with answer key. Just go through it to know more about the flow and syllabus of the exam and then start the preparation with books which are mentioned below,

Now, if you are confident enough that you can manage to prepare yourself for the exam without any help then extra coaching class is not needed but if you find it difficult to prepare in home then the best thing is to find out the coaching centre as the next step. Just make sure you give your 100% during the preparation and for sure you can come out in flying colors after giving the exam.
21st March 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to clear the exam of TNPSC Group 4?

could you suggest me best materials for General English in order to prepare for VAO
my contact id is :[email protected]

Thanks in Advance,
Lakshmi Hariharan
15th January 2016, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to clear the exam of TNPSC Group 4?

Do we need to register our studies in employment exchange in order to write government exams??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?