4th February 2021, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021

I have heard that the South Indian Bank has published a recruitment for Product Sales Manager. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

6th February 2021, 01:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021

Educational Qualification required to apply for South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree from a recognised university and Candidate must have minimum 3 years experience.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.southindianbank.com/.
7th February 2021, 12:34 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021

Educational Qualification required to apply for South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021 is given below,

Name of the Bank - South Indian Bank

Name of the Job Position - Product Sales Manager

>>> You should have done Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Also the minimum of 3 years of experience is required.

>> Candidates who have done their MBA or its equivalent qualification are preferable.

Click here for official notification
7th February 2021, 12:52 AM
Kukdu_ku

The following Educational qualification required to apply for South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021 :-

Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a Government recognized University.

Hope it helps.
7th February 2021, 01:00 AM
jeet2porwal

Educational qualification required to apply for South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021 can be seen below.

You must have completed Graduation from recognized university.

You can apply for this position before 8.2.2021.
7th February 2021, 01:17 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021:

-- Educational Qualification: Person must have passed Graduation Degree from a recognised institution. Person must have Minimum 3 years experience.

For more information, you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?