15th October 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to become an ISS Officer? Where and how can I become an ISS Officer?

What kinds of educations I will have to do for become an iss officer and where and also do tell me that How can I becom an iss officer?

20th October 2014, 11:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to become an ISS Officer? Where and how can I become an ISS Officer?

ISS stands for Indian Statistical Exam, which is conducted by UPSC every year. You must have following qualification for this examination, then only you will be eligible to apply for it.

Post Grade Degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics/Mathematical Statistics from a recognized university.There is no percentage criteria for this exam, therefore, don't worry if you have less than 50% marks.

The age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years. There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

The selection is based on the following stages.

1. Written Exam
2. Interview

For more information visit http://upsc.gov.in
28th March 2020, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Educational qualification required to become an ISS Officer? Where and how can I become an ISS Officer?

Am I eligible for ISS exam.. while I am graduate with BCom. And I have read statistics paper in bcom second
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?