21st June 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Assam Police Forester recruitment?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for the recruitment of Forester of Assam Police. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me asap.

23rd June 2020, 01:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Assam Police Forester recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Assam Police Forester recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 38 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates

For more information, you can visit their official website https://slprbassam.in/.
23rd June 2020, 02:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The basic qualifications required to be eligible for filling an application for recruitment as Forester under Assam Police are as below :-

* You must be a citizen of Indian, ordinarily citizen of Assam. Further, you must have registered in any Employment Exchange of Assam.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 38 years as on 01.01.2020. Age relaxation is allowed in case of candidates from reserved category as per the state government norms.

* You must hold the Physical standards as per the service requirement.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://slprbassam.in/. Also, the official advertisement for the same recruitment can be downloaded by referring to the link https://slprbassam.in/pdf/Recruitmen...24-05-2020.pdf.
23rd June 2020, 05:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Assam Police Forester recruitment:-

> Forestr - Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or any examination declared equivalent by the government.

> Age limit
Minimum age limit - 21 years
Maximum age limit - 38 years
23rd June 2020, 06:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Assam Police Forester recruitment:-

Educational Qualification:-
Bachelor's degree in any discipline .

Age limit:-
Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 21 years of age as on 1st January 2020.
23rd June 2020, 11:45 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Assam Police Forester recruitment :

*Eligibility criteria

Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government.

Maximum age limit should be 38 years and minimum age limit should be 21 years.

For more information log on to official website.
24th June 2020, 08:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for Assam Police Forester recruitment is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. The candidate minimum should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 38 years. There are total 144 vacancies available for this post and the application fee is Rs.250 for General candidate and for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidate it is Rs.150.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.slprbassam.in
24th June 2020, 08:56 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Assam Police Forester recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Assam Police Forester recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Forest Department, Assam

Name of the Job Position - Forester

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any examination declared equivalent by the Government.

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 38 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2020.

Please refer to the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?